Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Visit to the IMB Headquarters

In March of 2011 we took a group from church to visit the IMB headquarters as well as the "farm". We were able to spend time with some missionaries being sent out from our church. The husband worked with the youth and the wife was Emma's Sunday School teacher, her favorite ever! They are a very special couple that we love dearly.

 Lottie's trunk she took all of her belongings in to China.

 Josh and Lottie :)

 Em

 Emma and Lottie :)

 Me and Lottie

 Emma and the awesome moving globe/waterfall. It is really neat.
She obviously loved it! :)

 Our group


No comments: