Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sandy Claus

 Our favorite Santa, Sandy Claus, is at North Hills so we had to make a visit this year. Unfortunately we missed the tree lighting that we LOVE but were so thankful to get to see him. Emma had a little present to give him too! ;)

Emma and Cole waiting to see Santa

 Blake and Brady telling them all they want.

  
 Cole looking from afar.


 
 Emma and Santa
I love this picture...I need to fix the lighting on it!

 I want, I want, I want ;)

 
The AMAZING sketch of Santa that I lady was doing while we were there!
LOVE IT!

Emma gave Santa a little ornament like this. I just LOVE this picture of Santa kneeling at the stable.
Jesus IS the true reason for the season!

No comments: