Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Emma was riding on the fire truck at church tonight and wanted her friend, Brady, to ride with her (there are two seats). Brady was really upset and wanting his Mom so I told Emma to go over and ask Brady to come ride with her. She went and stood next to him, looked him in the eye and said, "Bady tome wide on da fie tuck, pease." He continued to cry so she took his hand and said "Pease tome wif me Bady." It was SOOO sweet. I can only hope that she is this sweet with her friends at school. I am a proud Mama tonight! :)
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Completely Out Of It!
I cannot believe that THIS little girl fell asleep in the middle of downtown San Antonio!!! She NEVER does anything like this!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Monday, April 6, 2009
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Watching a movie in bed.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
- Tomorrow night (Thursday) we will stay in Knoxville...the goal is to be there by 10pm.
- We will leave the following morning for Memphis to complete our "first leg". We will stay there until Monday when we will travel to Stephenville, TX where my aunt, uncle and grandmother live. Hopefully Gan will be home from the hospital by then!!
- We will stay there until Wednesday afternoon when we will drive to San Antonio...oh how I LOVE San Antonio! Such a GREAT city. Erika and Daniel have opened up there home for us to stay there!!
- Thursday is our "family" day. I am looking forward to introducing Josh to Texas history and the Alamo. Emma and I have "Texas" shirts...we need to get Josh one so we can take our picture in front of the Alamo. Wow...we'll really look like tourists. Then we'll go to the River Walk...heaven on earth...well, kind of. :) I wish my dad was going to be there so he could help us find the little hole in the wall that I enjoyed as a little girl...they had the BEST gordita's. I'm hoping we can find out where that place is. Yummy, yummy mexican.
- Friday, Josh's younger brother, Matt, will graduate from Basic Training so we will spend that day celebrating with him.
- Saturday, Josh will fly back to RDU and Emma and I will drive back to Stephenville.
- Then, on either Sunday or Monday we will leave Stephenville and go to East Texas to spend time with moms side of the family for a few days. Then...sometime that week we will begin our journey home. Fun, fun, fun...tiring, tiring, tiring!!! Please pray for safe travels and for a GREAT and HAPPY two year old...oh...and patience for the adults would be good as well! :)