Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Makes Me Melt

So this little girl was the most absolute sweetest tonight.

Emma was riding on the fire truck at church tonight and wanted her friend, Brady, to ride with her (there are two seats). Brady was really upset and wanting his Mom so I told Emma to go over and ask Brady to come ride with her. She went and stood next to him, looked him in the eye and said, "Bady tome wide on da fie tuck, pease." He continued to cry so she took his hand and said "Pease tome wif me Bady." It was SOOO sweet. I can only hope that she is this sweet with her friends at school. I am a proud Mama tonight! :)

1 comment:

Blogger: Lisa M. Harris~ said...

She is that sweet at school!!! I had a wonderful time working her class today...what a pleasure it was!!!