Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

School Pictures

Sweet & sassy pictures of our little Emma! We couldn't decide on our favorite so we bought the CD so we could print what we wanted of each of them. They are TOO cute!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my... she looks so grown up!! Too cute!

Pigtails and Pacifiers said...

Hey! My Molly has that same dress...I love it. Emma looks so cute! Cinda Skaggs

Emily said...

Very cute!