Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Surgery

My grandmother became septic last night and had to do surgery this afternoon. They cleaned the infection out which seemed to be localized but they had to put a permanent colostomy in. She is really discouraged and upset about that. She is not showing much emotion and not really interacting at this time so please pray for her that she will begin to climb out of this dark hole she seems to be in. On another note, Emma did GREAT on our trip today. She was actually pretty pleasurable! She is excited to pick GG up from the airport tomorrow. Please pray for more safe travels for everyone! I'll do my best to post picture soon!!!

No comments: