Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Update on Gan

The doctor came in this morning and told Gan they're doing surgery this afternoon at 4:00 to clean the infection, and they may have to do a colostomy bag. She was really upset when she found this out, so please pray for the doctors as they do the surgery and for her, mentally and emotionally.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Hey!!! I'm so glad we found each other, now we can keep in touch better. Miss Emma Grace is SO cute, we look forward to watching her grow up. Cole hopes they can play again one day soon. I've been thinking about Gan and praying for her. I know God is watching over her. Look forward to the updates. I'll do my best to keep up with this blog thing. :)
Love you all!
Leigh