Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Detour

So...we are taking a detour. We are going to go to East Texas tomorrow night and spend the night in Nacogdoches with my aunt. My grandmother is doing well physically but not the best emotionally. She has a hard day tomorrow with a cat scan, some more tests and a possible surgery. Please keep her in your prayers that she would be comforted, not so negative and that she would quickly return to her "old self" no matter the circumstances she finds herself in. In order to hopefully ease my aunt and uncle's stress we are going to wait and go to the Dallas area Tuesday. We will be there in time to pick mom up from the airport and then we will go to the hospital to visit with my grandmother. Please also pray for Emma as we travel and that our DVD players will work...they both began having issues Friday. They've got to work otherwise this long trip is going to get even longer...nooooo! :) Hopefully I'll post some pics later! :)

No comments: