Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Emmie Pics from the Trip

I know I'm a little prejudice but I definitely think she is the most beautiful little girl in the whole wide world. I love her SOOOO much!
Big Girl drinking in the car.
Glamourous Girl
Thanks to Aunt Tami for all the "jewels"!
Not sure why she's showing her tummy off! :)
Hot, Paci Momma!
She grabbed one of her little cousins paci's and ironically forgot how to put one in her mouth the right way! She definitely misses hers even though its been gone for a year.
Getting a better look (at the Alamo, I think)
Cutie Pie
So Sophisticated
Big Tease
Giggle Box
Still Teasin'
Worn Out!

Completely Out Of It!

I cannot believe that THIS little girl fell asleep in the middle of downtown San Antonio!!! She NEVER does anything like this!

No comments: