- Tomorrow night (Thursday) we will stay in Knoxville...the goal is to be there by 10pm.
- We will leave the following morning for Memphis to complete our "first leg". We will stay there until Monday when we will travel to Stephenville, TX where my aunt, uncle and grandmother live. Hopefully Gan will be home from the hospital by then!!
- We will stay there until Wednesday afternoon when we will drive to San Antonio...oh how I LOVE San Antonio! Such a GREAT city. Erika and Daniel have opened up there home for us to stay there!!
- Thursday is our "family" day. I am looking forward to introducing Josh to Texas history and the Alamo. Emma and I have "Texas" shirts...we need to get Josh one so we can take our picture in front of the Alamo. Wow...we'll really look like tourists. Then we'll go to the River Walk...heaven on earth...well, kind of. :) I wish my dad was going to be there so he could help us find the little hole in the wall that I enjoyed as a little girl...they had the BEST gordita's. I'm hoping we can find out where that place is. Yummy, yummy mexican.
- Friday, Josh's younger brother, Matt, will graduate from Basic Training so we will spend that day celebrating with him.
- Saturday, Josh will fly back to RDU and Emma and I will drive back to Stephenville.
- Then, on either Sunday or Monday we will leave Stephenville and go to East Texas to spend time with moms side of the family for a few days. Then...sometime that week we will begin our journey home. Fun, fun, fun...tiring, tiring, tiring!!! Please pray for safe travels and for a GREAT and HAPPY two year old...oh...and patience for the adults would be good as well! :)
5 hours ago