Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Easter "Egg"stravaganza

Our church hosted an Easter Egg hunt outreach to the community for the first time this year. There were blow ups, hot dogs, popcorn, snow cones, drinks, games, crafts, face painting and age specific Easter Egg hunts all free tot he community. We had a pretty good turn out even though the day began with lots of drizzle. It was still fun. The kids all had a blast! :)

Emma's favorite part of the "Egg"stravaganza was of course the face paint. 
She started out with a purple butterfly



and a yellow chick.

She enjoyed the "jumpy jump" with her friends. This blow up was hilarious! The kids went into the mouth of this dinosaur, jumped in its belly and came out it's booty. It was pooping kids all morning. SO FUNNY!



Here they come out the tail! ;)

Sweet little men! :)



Hunting Eggs!

My egg is empty, Mom!



Emma Grace and one of her best friends from preschool, Emma Keleher.

Yummy Snow Cones!






Handsome men! :)


Emma went back for more "face" paint, this time on her hand...


...and leg.
A unicorn on her hand a face on her knee.


The dinosaur eating Blake.

Blake in the Belly.

Blake being pooped. ;)


When we got home this is how Emma organized all her candy! ;)

We had a fun day at the Easter Eggstravaganza and consider the day a success for the first time on a cold and dreary day! All that came had a blast. Can't wait for next year! :)


No comments: