Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday, Emma Grace!

Our sweet little girl had a princess birthday party at her favorite place, Chick-fil-a, to celebrate turning 5!

"Cinderemma" all dressed up and ready to have a ball! ;)

When the girls arrived we had little crowns for them to decorate and wear. It was so fun watching them be creative. They had fun!

Sweet Ruby, Emma's BFF from K-4.
I LOVE her crown. She did a great job! :)

My princess.

Makaela
Ruby and Makaela are the only other girls in Emma's class this year. 
There were 9 boys and 3 girls! Those poor teachers! ;)

Sweet Elizabeth from church.

Gabby and Mackenna

Harper

Ella
Harper and Ella were in Emma's class the past two years.

Mackenna, a sweet little friend from church.

The COW!
Emma was SOOOO excited when he came out! 

Lots of LOVE for the cow!
So sweet!

Emma did not want the cow to leave! :)





Kelsey, the big sis, and Emma
Emma was being uncooperative (shocking) and wasn't wanting to take a decent picture with Kelsey. So these are the best that I have.

Kelsey was sweet enough to dress up as Snow White for Emma's party!
Fun, fun!


Fun with friends.
Of course my child is the one sitting on the slide. :/










Cupcakes fit for a princess!
So thankful that Gigi was here to help me get everything ready! :)


Which cupcake do I want?

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Dear Emma,
Happy Birthday, to you!

Make a wish!

LOVE her!




Opening Gifts!






Papa and Gigi got Emma a Hello Kitty purse that she'd been wanting so bad!

Tim to go!
Emma had so much fun at her birthday! And I was so excited that it was SOOOO easy! This is the first birthday party we had done that I didn't do EVERY.SINGLE.THING for! So much easier and cheaper! :)

No comments: