Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Field Trip

 Emma's K-3 Preschool class took a field trip to Amonte's Pizza. The kids started out their time there decorating an apron and chefs hat. Then they got to kneed the pizza dough, spread it on their pan and make their own pizza. They LOVED making and eating their own pizza!




 Learning what to do with their pizza dough.






 Hands off their pizza dough so they can listen! ;)

 Learning how to spin and stretch their pizza dough.
Cross your arms and then uncross them.


  
 Emma giving her dough a spin! :)

 Sweet friends. Ruby is one of Emma's best friends!
They LOVE each other. All we hear about at home and all that is written our walls is Ruby, Ruby, Ruby! ;)


 Emma Grace, Ruby, Emma Keheleher and Owen
Sweet and Crazy Friends!


 Landon and Nathan

 Saying the blessing. :)

My sweet pizza chef!

No comments: