Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Greensboro Zoo

 We met Beth, Laurie and Carter one Saturday in March at the Greensboro Zoo while Mom and Dad were visiting. The kids had a great time playing and the adults had a great time chatting! We love the Whaley family.

We started off in the snake house. Much to my surprise Emma was really interested!

 Frog Hopping

 Sweet Carter

 A gymnast must always practice their balancing. :)



 The angry tiger. He was not very happy that day.


Carter giving Emma a hand. :) 

 Hopping Logs and playing! :)

 
 Playing Hide and Seek
  
 BOO!
The kids had the best time playing together. Of course Emma was a little mother to Carter. :)


 Kangaroo

 milking....
 milking...
 milking...
 
 still milking...
 more milking...
 Milking the cow was obviously Emma's FAVORITE part. I think she would have done it ALL. DAY. LONG if we had let her!
  
 Grooming the goats was another favorite. We sat on the benches watching while she took care of the goats....another activity that could have gone on forever.









 Emma Bug

 Emma Mantus

 Carter Bug

 Oh no, a pincher bug!

 

Emma making a crayon rubbing of the dinosaur pictured above.

No comments: