Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Day at the Fair

Emma's class took a field trip to the fair when Papa and Gigi were visiting this fall. They got to take our sweet girl to the fair! She had a blast spending time with her friends and grandparents.







They "shopped" at the Farmers Market




Gigi rode some rides with Emma

Swinging with Gigi

Already riding in cars with boys...what in the world? ;)

The carousel is one of Emma's favorite rides no matter where we are!


Spinning with Papa



Sharing the "piglicker" with Papa.
Fried bacon covered in chocolate.

Emma says, "It's great!"

swinging with Papa




riding in the helicopter

Emma had a FUN day at the fair and was so tired when she got home! :)


No comments: