Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kickin'for the Cross

 In an effort to give Emma a taste of different activities we signed her up for Kickin' for the Cross this fall. 
She has soccer six Saturdays for one hour each day. My best friend, Juli, signed up her middle son, Brady, also. It was fun having a friend there to talk to. :) After soccer each Saturday we would take the kids to lunch and then each run our separate errands.

Emma is the LONG LEGGED girl! :)



 The kids spent 20 minutes of drill and practice each morning then they had a 10 minute devotion time. And "played" a game for 30 minutes.



 Sweet Brady

 Blake and Brady
  
 Our Soccer Players! ;)
One seems a bit prissy! ;)





 









 

 


  
I really don't know how much Emma learned this fall...soccer is definitely not her favorite thing. We MAY try it again but I'm not too sure. I would really like for her to be introduced to basketball...with those long legs she should do pretty good! :)

No comments: