Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Overnight Ice Cream Cinnamon Rolls

Overnight Ice Cream Cinnamon Rolls
This is a yummy delicious recipe to make when you have guests. They have a kind of toffee/caramal/maplish taste. They are so gooey and yummy! Such a fattning treat!

3/4 c brown sugar
3/4 c sugar
1/2 c butter
3/4 c vanilla ice cream
1 pkg. Pillsbury frozen cinnamon rolls (don't use the icing)
3/4 cups chopped pecans (optional - I did not use them)


Grease 9x13 pan if they are the large cinnamon rolls, if not grease an 8x8 pan.
Lay frozen rolls in the pan on top of pecans (if you use them)
Combine all the other ingredients in a pan and boil for one minute. Poor over frozen cinnamon rolls.
(The picture above shows the boiled mixture over top)

Place the pan in the oven and let it sit overnight.
The following morning, leave the rolls in the oven during preheat and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until the tops are slightly browned.

You can serve them as is out of the pan or turn the pan upside down in another dish to serve.
SO YUMMY!

No comments: