Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Texas Time

 Emma and I made a cross country trek to Texas. This was our first time to travel that far without Daddy. We spent two 10-11 hour days in the car. Our first night we stayed in Birmingham at the Lewis home. Sadly, they were not there to visit with but they were gracious enough to allow us to stay in their home. We are grateful! We got up early and headed out the second day and made it to my parents in time for dinner. We were SO happy to be there and be put for a while.

This was how Emma was found the next morning. WORN OUT! ;)

We had a lot of fun spending time with family  in Texas. 
One of Emma's favorite things to do was to go to Uncle Mike and Aunt Tami's and "drive" their gator all over the farm. She had a blast. :)



 



 She really wanted to drive by herself...that did not happen! :)

 We visited my grandparents, Mommie Dee and Grandaddy, at their "antique" shop.
My grandmother let Emma choose a doll to take home.


 

 Of course we had to make a visit or several visits to my favorite store, Hobby Lobby! :)
  

 Emma and Molly on the seesaw

 playing in the play house

 being bossy ;)

 looking at the horses

 tea party
















No comments: