Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

From Texas to Florida

 Emma and I set out on another 9 hour trip headed to Florida. Our car starting acting up on the way there but thankfully we made it and were able to get it fixed once we were there. We are women hear us roar! ;)
When we arrived Emma was all about taking pictures of everyone...these first few are her showing off her photography skills. ;)

 Pawpaw

 Mam

 Mommy

 Teddy

 There was one day that all the guys were in town, July 4. They spent the best part of the day deep sea fishing. They caught a good amount of fish but the best thing was that they had a good time together! :)
 Matt

 Josh

 Matt

 Jason

 fish :)

  

When they returned from their fishing trip we made them shower and get dressed quickly so we could go get family pictures made before Matt, Stephanie's husband, flew out for work the next day.
 The Branum Family

 The Grandkids

 Jenny & Annaliese

 
 The Siblings

 Stephanie & her family

 Jason & his family

Our Family

I did not do a good job of taking pictures of our time in Pensacola. The kids spent hours and hours in the pool each day. We spent time visiting friends we hadn't seen in a while. We were so glad that Daddy was able to take a few days off work and come to visit with us...even more, we were happy that he was able to drive back to North Carolina with us!!! :)

No comments: