Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pool Days

 When we  went to Nashville for the wedding I forgot to pack Emma's swimsuit and floaties. So we made a quick trip to Target to check out the clearance section and sure enough they had a swimsuit that fit into the budget. It was a little big on Emma but it worked and she was able to swim with Papa. All was right with the world! ;)

   
 

I think they had fun together. What do you think?

No comments: