Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Goin' to the Chapel...or Farm ;)

Christopher and Mary Lauren were married on October 20 at Wolf Den Lodge. It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I was so excited that Emma and I were able to go! It was fun getting to see family we don't often get to see. I'm going to let most of the pictures speak for themselves. The wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!











Their "guest book" was a large hand drawn tree with branches. I wish I'd taken a full picture of it and each guest or family stamped a leaf on a branch and wrote their name. Emma wrote her name and then later I caught her over there drawing a picture...thankfully I got her stopped before she drew much more or colored in what she drew!!! ;)

 Hard at work on a coloring page I brought.





As you can see above everything was absolutely stunning!





 The Girls
Emma, Me, Mom, Aunt Tami

 Me and My Girl!

 Gigi, Emma, Papa

 Delicious Salad
It had pears, gorgonzala, cheese, pecans, dried cranberries and a light vinaigrette.

 Yummy Dinner!
Shrimp and Grits, Prim Rib, Roasted Veggies

 Emma did not eat and was getting grumpy. I started holding her and she fell fast asleep. This is not like her and considering that she had been SOOOO excited about this wedding for weeks I was concerned. We all took turns holding her while she slept.



  
 Then she woke up and starting crying...I realized she had a fever. :( Dad took Emma and I back to the hotel. I gave her some medicine and she went to sleep. She was fever free the next morning. I'm not exactly sure what was going on with her but I sure was bummed that we missed most of the dancing...Emma would have had so much fun!

 First Dance as Mr & Mrs.

 Mike & Aunt Tami

 Bride & Groom

 Chad, Christopher, & Clint


Off they go!
What a fun day!

No comments: