Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Easter 2011

This was our first Easter to spend all day at home. Josh has always been at church on Easter Sunday but Emma and I have either been out of town or left just after church. Her first Easter we went to the sunrise service and then went to spend the week with my parents. Her second Easter we were on a plane to Finland with my mom. Her third Easter we were in Texas at the hospital with my grandmother. Her fourth Easter we went to services at Wakefield and then flew out that afternoon to spend the week in Finland...that was when our 1 1/2 week vacation turned into three when we were stuck in London because of the volcano so Emma's  fifth Easter we spent at Wakefield and then invited friends and college students over for Easter Dinner.

 Happy Easter from our family to yours!

  I made ham, corn on the cob, green beans, creamed spinach, mac n cheese, crescent rolls and triple chocolate mousse cake. It was a yummy meal and we all had a fun time of fellowship.

 
 The little girls table. :)

 The "teen" table.


 Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
Thanks Annies Eats and Angie Tyner for the recipe! :)

Chilling after the meal!

No comments: