Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

NC State Fair

We love going to the NC State Fair. I think we have been every year but one. We even went when I was 8+ months pregnant. I was walking, walking, walking hoping it would entice the little miss to come. :) I wanted to ride the ferris wheel then but J wouldn't let me! :)
We got to the fair this year on their opening day about 10 that morning which was the perfect time! Definitely the way to go! It wasn't too busy yet. We wandered through some of the displays. I saw the sign above and thought it was funny. :)
This is a grasshopper made out of gardeny things. Mostly water hoses. It was really cool looking in person. This picture doesn't do it justice.
Josh and Grumpy E A Candy Land Display = made from all flowers! It was AMAZING!
Mom, Me and E
I thought it was a funny picture with E goofing off and looking away! :)
Krispy Kreme burger...Josh ate it all....quite interesting.
2 Donuts, 1 Beef Pattie, Cheese and Bacon they offered to put ketchup, mustard, pickles, lettuce and tomato on it. J declined.
clogging those arteries! ;)
Eating a fried oreo! She LOVED them!
This was Emma's first year to ride the rides. We bought one sheet of tickets which with one of us having to go with her (because she wouldn't go by herself) only allowed her to do 3 rides. They are EXPENSIVE and we were not buying anymore!
Watch out! She's drving the car! :)
Petting Zoo!
She LOVED it! It was well worth the couple of dollars we paid for the food!
J and E riding the ducks. :)
The Chiquita Banana Queen
She has her cotton candy and is ready to go! :)

No comments: