Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Duke vs Alabama

Our dear friends, the Daley's, took us to the Duke/Alabama game. We have been looking forward to it since Jan or Feb when Nathan assured us he would get us tickets. This was on Josh's "birthday weekend". It was a GREAT way to celebrate. We had ALOT of fun!

sweating like dogs, waiting for the game to start

a sea of crimson all around

there is some blue scattered in there ;) towards the end of the game when we smelled like cows it was SOOOOO hot! I was so stinkin hot and forgot to take a hair clip or rubber band with me. A guy in front of us had a pom pom so I asked him if I could have one of his pom pom strings to tie up my hair. He thought I was absolutely crazy but boy did it help to have my hair tied up!! Even our water was so warm! Even though we melted we had a GREAT time at the game! Fortunately, this was a game that Alabama won! :) We left before it was over but they didn't score after we left. It was a fun game! Thanks Daley's for taking us! :)

No comments: