Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to our friends!

Emma's best friends, B & B had a dual birthday at the fire house where their dad is a volunteer fire fighter. The kids all had a blast! :) They got to try on all the gear, look through the trucks, sit in them, jump on the "jumpy jump" (as E calls it), eat hot dogs, chips and cake and watch a movie. It was a blast.
The little birthday boy, turning 3. :)
the fireman cake the Juli made the fire truck cake that she made! I found an awesome YouTube video of how to make one. Her cake turned out great! :) I am impressed.
Little Birthday Boy! 3
Big Birthday Boy! 7
E taking a hit at the pinata
B taking a hit - I think he ended up cracking it open and then the craziness began! :)

No comments: