Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Fall Family Day

Our church hosted a Fall Family Day Barbecue. It was a WONDERFUL time of fellowship for our church family. There were carnival type games for the kids, face painting, a hayride, smore's and singin' around the campfire. It was a blast! Our hospitality committee did a fabulous job getting everything together.
Little B - one of E's best friends.
Waiting for the hayride. Isn't he cute?

Sweet E waiting for the hayride.

Big B - Another one of E's best friends and Little B's big brother. Acutally E and her friends act more like brother and sister. It is a good thing since their mom and I are such good friends and always doing things together! :)

Little, Miss Priss enjoying a smore.

E on the hayride not wanting to get off.

She rode and rode and rode and rode.
I think J ended up having to take her away crying.
She LOVED it!
E's DIRTY & NASTY face after Fall Family Day.
She most definitely needed a bath! :)

No comments: