Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Moo!

Eat Mor Chikin

We went to the great 'ole Chick Fil A on cow promotion night or whatever it is called.

We did our job and dressed up as cows. :) We enjoyed our free meals. :)

Our cow family my BIG and little cow.

I think they are too cute!

I LOVE this picture!

me and my cute little cow :) the CUTEST little cow ever After we went to Chick-fil-a we took the kids up to the church to play on the playground. While we were up there the fire alarms started going off. And 3+ fire trucks showed up as well as several volunteer firemen.
I thought I would document our "experience" and take a picture of all the firetrucks. ;)
We also used this opportunity to take some cute pictures of our little cows. We can say that the spicy chicken sandwich caught us on fire. ;)

No comments: