Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

London Layover: Day 6, Tuesday

Today has been A DAY. After lots of looking and checking and calling American Airlines about 10 times (no kidding) we have found out that our plane has been canceled ONCE AGAIN! :( We began our day in with a quick train ride to Windsor to walk around and see the castle. We met a single lady here on business that has been stranded and talked with her a while. We walked around Windsor and the little shops. We ate lunch at a yummy little burger joint. Emma had "chicken on a stick" (kabobs), I had a delicious chicken burger with guacomole and Josh had a bacon cheeseburger. YUM! After lunch Josh bought me another "charm" for my Pandora bracelet to remember our "London Layover" by...a money bag. Since all our money is flowing out the window so quickly! :) HA! Once we got back to the hotel I began searching for flights, about flights, etc. Now the earliest flight that we can get on is MONDAY morning. :( I didn't even have tears to cry, they are all dried up. I'm just in disbelief. For dinner Emma and I walked across the street to Tesco to get wings, we ordered "chips" at the hotel and drank the coke that we had. This was a cheap meal! :)

No comments: