Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

London Layover: Day 8, Thursday

We have been here A WEEK!!!! Oh my...what a loooong and emotional week this has been. Tomorrow we will get on a plane and fly home. Cannot wait! We began our morning with breakfast at the hotel and packing our bags to move back to the Radisson for our last night. Once we got all our things packed up we checked out and lugged our "junk" to the bus station. After about an hour we arrived at the Radisson, gave the conceirge our bags and hopped back on the bus to meet Mayuri at the park. She met us at the park and bought Josh and I drinks and Emma ice cream to enjoy. Josh and Emma played while I enjoyed talking to Mayuri and learning about her and her family. After her lunch hour was up we agreed to keep in touch and say our goodbyes. I am so thankful to have met her and hope to one day see her again. :) We then went to a little cafe at the park, at lunch and then went back to the shopping center to walk around some before getting back on the bus to head back to the Radisson. Once there, we checked ourselves in, got settled and then went to McDonalds for our last dinner in London. :) Josh got to try the Cadbury Creme Egg McFlurry. He and Emma thorougly enjoyed it. Now we are getting things organized and ready for our flight back tomorrow. Can't wait to be home!!! :)

No comments: