Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Friday, April 16, 2010

London Layover: Day 2, Friday

Today we moved to our new hotel and it is absolutely GLORIOUS and MUCH cheaper!!! Thank you, Lord. Even better we are right next to a McDonalds! Thank you, Lord for cheap food. :) Once we got situated in our new hotel and Josh showered (because our last hotel was so nasty) we took the subway into London. We met some nice guys here on business that we chatted with and hung out with for a while until they decided to eat and we decided to walk around and see the sights. I had to buy a disposable camera because I didn't bring my nice camera with me. I decided to just use Mom and Dad's while we were in Finland, didn't think I would be needing one anywhere else. We saw Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the London Eye again. It took us a while to figure out where we were but when we finally did we saw Buckingham Palace and waled through two parks, saw the Gate of Wellington and several other monuments. Emma and I shared a Belgian Waffle in the park. Yum! :) Josh enjoyed a coffee. We finished our day out with another meal at McDonalds. :)

No comments: