Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, April 19, 2010

London Layover: Day 5, Monday

Today we were worn out from all the hustle and bustle and moving hotels so we just stayed around our room. I had quite the migraine after breakfast so I laid on the bed and rested while Josh and Emma watched cartoons. About lunchtime, we went over to the Tesco across the street to get some things like Peanut Butter and Jelly, Laundry Detergent, Night Time Pullups and a few other necessities. While we were there we ate lunch at their little deli. Emma found a Peppa Pig shirt that she was excited to have! We haven't seen those in the US. :) We then found a laundromat. It was about a 20 minute walk to get there. We carred all of our dirty clothes in a big suitcase. Two hours Twenty dollars later our luandry was finished and we headed back to the hotel. We were too tired to venture out and find somewhere to eat, didn't want to eat at the hotel again so we started looking at our maps and the advertisments on them. I found where we could buy one pizza and get another free. We ordred one pepperoni, one garlic and cheese (delicious) and Emma a mini ham and pineapple pizza. I was impressed with the yummy pizza. :)

No comments: