Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

London Layover: Day 7, Wednesday

Today, we slept in and stayed around Slough. We missed breakfast so for lunch we had PBJ, Pringles and Coke. We then found a park for Emma to run around and play at. It is a newer park and is really great. She had a great time. While we were there I met a lady, Mayuri, who was enjoying her lunch hour at the park. We began chatting and she invited me to Yoga with her tonight. We then ventured into some shopping centeres around Slough, walked around and ate some ice cream before heading back to the hotel to call AA one more time. I had planned on going with Mayuri until I got busy calling AA again. When I called they were able to find us three seats on a flight home on FRIDAY!!! Thank you, Lord!!!! It took me a while to get all the arrangements worked out, switch our hotel and talk to my parents. Because I was unable to go to Yoga with her we agreed to meet at the park tomorrow. For dinner tonight, we tried Indian food. I must admit it was pretty good. We even got free strawberry ice cream. YUM! When Emma and I found out we were going home on Friday we started jumping up and down and screaming. What a great feeling! The end is in sight!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel. :)

No comments: