Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

London Layover: Day 3, Saturday

This morning we stayed around the hotel to see what was happening with the flights etc. About 3 this afternoon we mosied back into London. We had linner (lunch and dinner) at the first Hard Rock Cafe in the world, did you know that? Emm and I shared some yummy nachos and Josh got some great mac n cheese with grilled chicken. We definitely splurged on this meal but we were thinking it was our last. Josh and I had our engagement dinner at the Hard Rock in Hong Kong on December 17, 2004 so we thought it'd be fun to eat at another Hard Rock on our "anniversary date" - the 17th, since Hong Kong was the last time we ate at one. After our "linner" we decided to get on our tour bus and begin a tour around London. Unfortunately, we only lasted about an hour before sweet girl needed to go to the bathroom. :) After our potty break we took the subway and headed back to our hotel. Since we've returned we've discovered that we will not be leaving tomorrow, Sunday. After a good cry, I called, and rebooked our flights for the THIRD time and found us a THIRD hotel to stay in that is much cheaper. I'm ready for this uncertain and nomadic life to end. We are now booked on a flight to return home on Wednesday, April 21. Praying fervantly that that happens.

No comments: