Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tennessee Thanksgiving

Well, I was pretty much the WORST picture taker on this trip. I'm really mad at myself. I don't have any pictures of Emma with Great Mam and Great PawPaw, or with Mam and PawPaw or with Aunt Laurie and Uncle Kenneth, Jason and Jenny etc. etc. Makes me sick! I don't even have any pictures of our Thanksgiving meal so here is a whole bunch of random pictures!
This picture should be towards the end of the post but I forgot to put it in there.
A sweet picture of Em, Jake and Shane. She loves these boys.
Josh carrying his Mom.
a picture Chuck took of Emma outside
Miss Priss!
little cutie
Em playing with Uncle Kenneth
funny faces
crushed ice off the windshield of our car
Em chatting it up with Aunt Jenny
lovin' on baby Annaliese
Smile!
Shane and Emma
Em
Emma being silly in the car on the way home.
I think she kept asking me to take a picture of her! :)
Driving home from the Nashville area we stopped in Knoxville on the way home to eat dinner with our sweet friends, the Tyners, who are leaving TODAY for their first court date in Ethiopia!!! I can't wait for them to bring their boys. So excited about this trip and the first meeting they get to have with their boys!!!! :)

No comments: