Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Friday, February 25, 2011

5 Years

Josh totally suprised me for our Anniversary. He told me about 11pm the night before on the 16th that I needed to back a bag that we were going somewhere that afternoon when he got off work. My friend came and picked Emma up from our house and then Josh and I left. I still had no clue where we were going or where we were eating. Josh splurged big time and got us a hotel room at the Renaissance Hotel at North Hills. It was so nice. Then, he splurged AGAIN and had reservations for us at Ruths Chris steaks house also at North Hills. Let me just say DELICIOUS and that I can't wait for the next splurge to take us back there. I think it would be a good tradition to eat there every year on our anniversary. Seriously, the best steak I have ever eaten!
The view from our room. I only had my cell phone so the pics aren't that great! My yummy steak and shrimp! Josh's steak. Potatoes Au'Gratin
Creamed Spinach
Not pictured: Creme Brulee with fresh berries
Because it was our Anniversary they treated us to Creme Brulee
We had a great night 'out on the town' for our Anniversary and are soooo thankful to the Corso's for letting Emma stay with them! :) We had a great time just being together!!!
I forgot to get a picture of the two of us that night...oh well.

No comments: