Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nose

Emma stuck the button (on the left) up her nose the Sunday morning after our late night return from Tennessee. As soon as she did it she came to me and said "Mommy help, I have a button up my nose." Me: "Are you for real?" I then tried to get her to blow her nose (she sucked), I tried to get it out with tweezers etc. I had no success. So, I called the doctors office, made an appointment and jumped in the shower to get ready. When I told Emma that we were having to go to the doctors office and they were going to get the button out she started crying and THANK GOODNESS, the button came out! I've never been so happy to see tears...or buttons! :)
I think Emma learned her lesson about sticking things up her nose...hoping that does not happen ever again! :)

No comments: