Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, February 21, 2011

"Ballet School" as Emma calls it!

Emma had her first after school play date with her friend Elizabeth from church. Elizabeth also goes to Little Lambs too but is in a different class. Emma went home with Elizabeth after school one Tuesday and got to try out "Ballet School" aka Little Gym. She had a blast! The first half hour is gymnastics, the next 15 is tap and the last 15 is ballet. Emma LOVED it and was asking to go back the next day. :)
Isn't she cute? Mom and Dad decided that they would pay her tution for Ballet School for Christmas! She is loving it! :) She doesn't always do what she should be doing. She likes to look at herself in the mirror instead of dancing and run around crazy sometimes but she is learning things and asks about every other day if she gets to go to "ballet school". Thank you Papa and Gigi for the great Christmas gift! :)

No comments: