Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

School Christmas Musical

Emma's musical at Little Lambs was great, as usual!

On stage, getting ready for the musical to start!

She saw us! And we got smiles! :)

singing and doing motions! Where is Emma? Mrs. Susan had to help Emma stand back up.... ;)

singing away!
It's always fun to raise your dress up when you are on stage...
you might need it to wipe your nose.
the Kindergarten class singing their song. They were the nativity!
cute pic of Isaac walking out

No comments: