Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Movie Time and Santa

My friend and I took our kids to see Tangled. It was a GREAT movie that we will be purchasing when it comes out. All of us Emma, the boys and the mom's thoroughly enjoyed it! We had a fun time on that cold, rainy, Saturday morning. We met and had lunch at Chick-fil-a, ejoyed the movie and then visited with our good friend 'Sandy Clause'.
the Three Amigo's smiling with Santa O Once again, Emma wouldn't sit with Santa so I sat down with him.
I think in this picture, Santa was making fun of my baking... ;)

No comments: