Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, July 12, 2010

New Baby

One of my sweet friends, and Josh's youth worker, had a little boy in January. The student ministry threw a surprise diaper shower for her and her husband during Sunday School one morning. I made the cupcakes and tried my hand at some photography! :) That blue icing left me with blue fingers and everyone else with blue mouths! :)
I also made a diaper wreath (like usual) and my first diaper cake but I don't have pictures of them to post. :( I used the cute Target brand diapers with the blue and yellow "polpa dots" as Emma calls them! Thanks to my friend, Shaleen, Josh and I were able to go to the hospital to visit Mark and Juli the night their precious boy was born! His big brothers were there too! :)
He still has the same cute little lips!

No comments: