Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas Eve day began with last minute shopping (shocker)! I came home to make the traditional (for Josh and me) Mexican Meal. :) We had beef enchilada's and I made a new recipe of chicken enchilada's which I think turned out pretty good. We ate a late lunch/early dinner before our Christmas Eve service at church. Once we were home from that, we read the Christmas story and opened our family gifts.

Josh reading the Christmas Story with Emma.

Emma sitting in front of all of her gifts. :)

A new gown from Papa and GiGi, that she LOVES! A dress-up vest from...Poland I think?
New RED sparkle shoes! :)
Pink Clogs from...Finland?
Josh and I gave her a box full of dress up clothes. She is going through it. :)
Princess Emma with her tiara and ALL her jewelry. :)
the BEAUTIFUL girl :)
Trying on her snow princess costume.
Putting the beautiful jewels on Gigi! Thanks to Mom and Dad for giving Josh and I the GARMIN. I LOVE it!!! It has been so handy!!! One of the BEST gifts ever! :)

No comments: