Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Moment of Silence for Baby Cohen

What: Moment of Silence for Cohen When: Thursday, July 1 from midnight to 11:59 pm. How: Bloggers participating will post the Cohen banner (above) or simply post Cohens name in large letters on their blog or facebook. Why: July 1st Megan and Brent will be holding Cohen's memorial service. The moment of silence is an opportunity for Megan's blog community to stand behind her and support her on this difficult day. Linking up will give Megan a chance to see the support at a glance. Participating bloggers can Link Up on July 1st at Send Love to Cohen. Will you join me and help spread the word? You can read more about baby Cohen here: Send Love to Cohen. You can read his mom, Megan's, blog here: In This Wonderful Life.
Michael Cohen Marshall
Born in Dallas, TX on June 7, 2010, the first child of Megan and Brent Marshall, Michael Cohen Marshall came into the world at 7lbs. 6oz., with a hearty cry and a congenital heart condition. He was known as The Mighty Cohen in his short little life, for he endured multiple surgeries and procedures. For twelve days Cohen fought with the heart of a lion, but on June 18, 2010, his little body could not match his fighting spirit. He was delivered into the Kingdom of Heaven at 8:35pm in his parent's arms. He was loved and adored by his parents, their families and friends every day of his life. Cohen touched thousands of lives with his story. The world came to know him through Megan's blog and many felt they knew him long before he was even born. Sometimes the smallest feet leave the biggest footprints in this world and Cohen has left a lasting impression on us all; he was truly an amazing little boy. His parents want to thank all of his supporters, doctors, nurses and prayer warriors for their care, concern, support and prayers. Cohen is survived by his parents: Megan & Brent Marshall; Grandparents; Aunts; Uncles; and countless cousins, family and friends. In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made to the Cohen Marshall Memorial Trust.

No comments: