Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Art Show Star

Emma's School, Little Lambs Learning Center, at Bayleaf Baptist Church had an artshow the end of January showcasing some of the children's artwork. The winter artwork theme fitted well as the day of the art show was the day we got the BIG SNOW here in North Carolina that kept us out of school three days the following week.
Emma was showing me where her artwork was.

All of her artwork. I LOVE the mittens! :)

The cute little artist! :) They had been studying space in their discovery (science) class. So Mrs. Kelli built a space ship for the kids to get in. :)

3-2-1 Blast Off!

No comments: