Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

January Randomness

This post is full of various pictures takent throughout January that do not get their own post because I am SO. FAR. BEHIND! :) Enjoy "January Randomness"!
Emma thought our toilets were a little to plain. She decided to put her decorating touch on them.
I must say...she did a good job with the symmetry! ;) Emma got hungry so she brought her stool downstairs, found some hershey kisses and our container of oatmeal and had a snack. Yes, she ate uncooked oatmeal...she went through a phase where she would sneak it and eat it. Sounds gross to me!
Emma and Daddy having fun and playing around on the couch.
I 'think' she was giving him a hug!
Emma got in trouble one day and was sent up to her room to wait for us. When we got there, we found her on her bed like this. :)
Some cute pictures Emma and Gigi took of themselves! Here are some new profile pictures for you mom! :)
An early morning feeding for a doll! :)
Emma and Mommy walking to the car.
Don't we look alike? ;)

No comments: