Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

The post here is all about our Valentines Day cards and treats! :)
I had the brilliant idea of cutting out a heart and have Emma look through the piece of paper and smile. Well...that didn't quite work out.
So...in the end, I just used this picture and put a heart around her for her cards! :)
I had seen the idea of making heart crayons. I had a heart form and 'thought' that it would work...however, as you can see, it did not. One this cooled off and I was able to scrape the wax off of the pan I tried again! I found silicone cupcake liners that I put the crayons in. As you can see below, they turned out really cute!
A boys crayon.
A girls crayon.
Teacher Treats: oreo truffles, symphony brownies & mini red velvet cupcakes coated in chocolate.

No comments: