Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Josh is in Bolivia

Josh is in Bolivia with a team from our church. The arrived there late last night and are going into the city today to do some sightseeing, learning about the culture. etc. I have linked their blog here so you can keep up to date (if you wish). Please keep them in your prayers this week. http://www.missionbolivia09.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

ji said...

That's awesome...Josh will be in my prayers!

Thanks for the comment on my blog...that is awesome that you went on a missions trip to China...I hope to return within the next couple of years for a missions trip...a church out in CA goes to the orphanage Ella was adopted from every year and I hope to join them soon!

GinSpaghetti said...

Hi! Just saw your post on Kelly Stamps' blog and figured you were from NC -- I am too so I thought I'd stop on over to your blog. Your Emma Grace is too cute! Blessings from Gville! :)