Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to You!

These pictures are NOT in the order that I wanted. Blogger is not letting me move them around like normally OR maybe it is my ANCIENT computer. It is 5 1/2 years old. Let's wish it well a little longer.
Anyways, these pictures are of Emma's best little friends Birthday party, Seth, who she affectionately calls "Seffy"!

Emma and Seth at the train...we had TONS of trouble getting Emma to go to the train and look through the window but when "Seffy" was there she had no problem.

All the kids at the train...of course they aren't all going to be there, they aren't all going to be looking and they definitely aren't all going to be smiling! :) Em at the caboose
Yes, Emma definitely ate Birthday cake and went running around the yar...I was chasing her to wipe her face and she thought it was a game.
A sweet friend from church...I thought this picture was too cute!
"Seffy" blowing out the candles with Emmas help...of course!
Happy Birthday Seth!
Emma playing on Seth's new birthday toy! The kids had soooo much fun!
Emma giving the Birthday Boy a hug...they are so sweet together...most of the time. :)
Sweet Seth
The kiddo's feasting! I think Emma ended up eating 3 cookies (because she would snatch them from others and 2 pieces of cake!) We stayed and helped them clean up. Emma fell asleep before we ever got home! She was worn out from all the fun.

No comments: