Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, June 8, 2009

The Fillingims and Skaggs

One of my good friends, Emily emailed me earlier in May and said that her and her family were coming up to UNC to see her cousin graduate. I was so excited that it worked out for Emma and me to meet them for dinner in Briarcreek! Emily and I took a picture together but our eyes are about closed in ALL of them. I'm so bad about eye closing in pictures!!! So...I will just post the picture of their family. I wish we lived closer together!!! 12+ hours is WAY too far apart!

Thank you Mr. Ottoway for a yummy dinner!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Sorry our pic didn't turn out. :-(

It was GREAT to see you and Emma too. We will have to do it again! It is a bummer we live so far apart. Let us know when you are down in Pcola and we will shoot for dinner again. Also, John and I are looking for a Kung Pao Chicken recipe for you. Have a good day. M.