Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy May...

May was a BUSY month with lots going on. On Mother's Day weekend I helped to give a baby shower for a friend at church. This blog is pictures from that. Tripp is here now, he was actually born in May. He is the same size as Emma was and oh so cute!!!! I enjoyed getting to hold him and love on him last week!
The stickers on the wreath had to be changed from June to May.
Mom...I made the bow ALL by myself...aren't you impressed! :)
Pictures of Wes and Krista when they were little. Who will Tripp look like?
The gift table!
The flower "gift" that Michelle made. She did an AWESOME job!
The punch table. Michele made little arrangements using her children's silver baby cups. Sooo cute. Alot of the flowers came from her garden. I'm so jealous. I wish I had half of the green thumb and decorative tallent that she does!
The food table. Lots of YUMMY food!
I'm so dissapointed I did not get a picture of us with Krista. She did so I will post them when she emails them to me. She is just a little busy now!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like so much fun. I love showers. That diaper wreath was so cute!

Courtney said...

I love that diaper wreath- I haven't tried one of those yet.
Blessings!

Claire said...

Looks gorgeous!

Cxx