Favorite Things

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am using this year to help me study God's word.

The first being the Scripture Reading Plan I am using provided by the Journey church. I like it because if you get behind it is easy to get caught up. :)

The second is what I am using to help me memorize verses. I have always wanted to memorize Philippians and shared that desire with my husband. He directed me to this site which has a VERY helpful guide to memorizing Philippians!

Monday, June 2, 2008

Mommy...

There is nothing sweeter than walking through the door and hearing "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" and the pitter patter of little feet running through the house. I love it!!!! I have the sweetest baby girl (most of the time)! :) Yes...I have moved up in the world, I am not called "Mama" anymore but now "Mommy". It is so sweet to hear her say it. I've got to video the following it is just too cute but for now you just have to imagine it! We sat down for dinner tonight and Josh started praying (I was peeking of course) EG was dancing in her seat and acting crazy when he started, then she realized we were praying and calmed down to listen then it was a race for her...Josh said "In Jesus name" and before he could say "name" she shouted "Amen!" It was too funny. I have just really begun to notice her saying "amen" the last couple of days and it is too cute. I will do my best to capture it on video tomorrow. I have some really cue pics of her to post...hopefully tomorrow...the bed is calling me now! :)

No comments: